Thursday 7 August 2008

Some love.

I feel it's about time I was slightly less self-indulgent and actually shared a bit of love about, rather than just rambling on about what I've been making. Plus...I've had an unproductive week with no work of my own to actually put up!
These two lovely ladies have both featured me on their blogs in the past, for which I am very grateful. But not only do they have wonderful blogs - more to the point, they make wonderful things.


Roska:

1. I Love Text Number 4
2. Bears Notebook


Roska's Etsy shop is full of these fantastic handmade notebooks, made with upcycled and recycled materials.

3. Mosaic No. 3

It also features a few of these mosaic pen drawings, which I have been lusting over for a few months now! You can also find her work on Flickr and on her blog.

Pretty Pretty Paper:

1. Set of 8 thank you cards
2. Elephant cards and envelopes

cevd.com is the online portfolio of invitation designer Christine Elizabeth Van Duyn, showing some of her beautiful designs. Excitingly, she has recently added some lovely gocco printed cards on her Etsy shop, Pretty Pretty Paper! Check out her blog as well :)

There, that's made me feel a bit better. I've been getting a little stressed with my college summer project. I've enjoyed doing the research for it, but now that it actually comes to starting the illustration side of it, I'm a bit stuck :/

3 comments:

melroska said...

you are so sweet! thanks!

cevd said...

oh my, oh my thank you so much!

Paul Pincus said...

love the elephant cards!