Thursday 30 July 2009

The return of the postcards.


So those song lyric postcards I sent to myself came through the post (the idea being that the songs that seem to follow me everywhere continue to follow me...). Really like the stamps all over them, actually. That's another task on the summer project list to tick off, hurrah.

Another of the college summer project tasks is to pinpoint the place in the world you'd most like to be when you wake up in the morning, then find out as much as you can about this place, and devise a method of communicating this in 10 seconds. And repeat three times...

Not particularly inspired for this one yet. This is my first attempt, for Barcelona:
 

Oh, and I seem to have passed my 2nd year with a 1st. Good times!

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

Congratulations! I got a 2:1 for this year because I messed up my ISTD unit haha.

Lucy Player said...

Still, that's not bad going :) My ISTD piece wasn't my best, either!