Wednesday 11 November 2015

HELLO WORLD!

Ok, so this blog has seen a slight (by which I mean a 2 1/2 year) hiatus. But I’m back!

In a nutshell, in September I left my job at The Grid Creative after four fabulous years, to take on the world of freelance design. Two months in, and I certainly have no regrets (but I do miss those guys).

I’m getting back in to blogging, to:
a) share my freelance projects
b) share some of projects I’ve done over the past couple of years
c) encourage myself to keep creating

That last one is the key one, basically. A portfolio is one thing, but that’s just for finished projects. I want to use this space for what I used to use it for: cataloguing my illustrations, tests, works in progress, the “just for the sake of it” pieces. So yeah, it’s nice to be back.

I've updated my portfolio, if you want to see what I've been up to.

No comments: