Wednesday 11 November 2015

SOUL KITCHEN

A good friend of mine (and genius in the kitchen) Chloe Webb has recently started Soul Kitchen, to host supper clubs and pop-up catering events. Considering I've know Chloe since age 5, it wasn't until her Mexican Day of The Dead fiesta the other week that I first got to sample her cooking. Let's just say I've already booked my place on next week's "An American Thanksgiving In London" event, and can't wait.

Anyway, long story short, I offered my design services to provide some flyers. A lot of fun was had in the process (can't say I ever thought I'd draw Monica from Friends with a turkey on her head, from that episode)...




























There's still tickets available for next week's Thanksgiving pop-up:

Thurs 19th Nov 2015  |  7pm  |  Stepney City Farm Cafe, London  |  £35

Buy tickets and see full menu here

No comments: